Warming blankets are now safer, lighter in weight, softer and more comfortable than those old types of blankets that you had to worry about before.
A couple of the most well- known brands of warming, or electric blankets are:
Today’s warming blanket, also known as an electric blankets, come in a nice range of colors that will complement virtually any bedroom decor:
white…. soft or hunter green……. pale or dark blue……. rose……. tan
These electric blankets are normally made of:
•acrylic fiber or cotton blends
•or cotton blends
They’re usually available in all the standard bed and blanket sizes:
Twin…. Full…. Queen…… King
Here are features of a few of the most popular blankets that are available:
• Most of them have a shut-off feature that kicks in after 10 hours for safety.
• They’re washable.
• They’re lighter, with flexible elements that are more comfortable and heat more evenly over all of the blanket.
• Multi-year warranties for peace of mind.
• Some offer remote controls, with larger beds having 2.
• Full range of temperature settings so you have exactly the right warmth.
And here are few tips about safely using electric blankets. It’s basic common sense stuff..
• Read the manufacturer’s instructions and actually follow them.
• Make sure the cord hangs loosely and isn’t twisted or pulled too tight.
• Never use an electric blanket with a scorch marks or any exposed elements.
• Make a habit of just checking your blanket over now and then, and it will give you years of toasty warm nights.
You’re sure to find just the right blanket when shopping online these days, with some excellent deals delivered right to your front door!