Who would think that a company founded only 20 years ago with just 600.00 dollars would become one of the world’s most instantly recognized names in luxury bedding for the home?
Anichini was founded on the premise that people really do appreciate fine linens and bedding, and consider investment in them to be vitally important.
Luxury bedding that is produced by Anichini, with all of its style, detailing, craftsmanship and charm are the essence of their bed linen designs. Buttery soft, cool textures combined with robust colors reflect the Anichini approach to this luxurious bedding. Their bed linen collection is manufactured by Italy’s finest textile weaver, Quagliotti.
They have long supplied spas, resorts and 5 start hotels with luxury linens, and just recently, these products have become available to the general public.
You’ll chose from:
● 100% cotton percale sheets with hotel style embroidery with various color options
● 100% Egyptian cotton with 1/4″ stripes on gorgeous soft pastel colors.
Some ideas of the other types of bed linens and collections you can find at Anichini:
● Light and crisp percale: with 200 thread counts. Hemstitching done in Italy. Pick from pastel solid color palette.
They remind us that percale sheets are meant to be light and cool, “not dense and stuffy. With the frenzy around thread counts, this truth has been lost”.
● Turkish Delight: Bold and striking colors of red, burgundy and scarlet bedding portrays royal opulence. The bed skirts, curtains, coverlets and decorative bed pillows are detailed in brass and bronze for a sensuous and mysterious statement in luxury beddings.
● Zen: Anichini’s interpretation is reflected with rich yet subtle greens and pale golden jade hues. Creates a meditative, calm vibe in your bedroom.
● French Deco Truffle: Ultimate in romantic appeal that offers champagne colored sheets with walnut colored wool coverlet and more, combine to make the ultimate opulent statement of romance in bedding.
This is just a small taste of the sorts of incredibly rich, lush bed linen collections that are available through Anichini to the online luxury bed linen aficionado.
One night’s sleep on their bedding, and you’ll understand why Anichini bed linens are considered to be “heirlooms of tomorrow.”